Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Interview Part 2

So I had my interview last week. Long story short, I went to the bus station at 6:00 in the morning (the first bus was at 6:05), bought three tickets before actually getting the cashier to understand me, and successfully made it to my interview. There was another fellow going in for an interview on the same day and we actually met on the bus, which was nice.

The interview went really well. It was at the Korean National University and the people were really nice. The whole interview was only 20 minutes long so I was back in Gwangju by 2:00 PM, leaving lots of time to get to the school and teach.

Anyway, I'll know whether or not I got the job on May 24th. Things look promising, but we'll have to wait to see for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon

I miss you