Friday, April 07, 2006

Who knew?

Sometimes my students are a lot sharper than I give them credit for.

For example, as many people have pointed out, this past Wednesday at one hour past midnight, the time would have been:

01:02:03 04/05/06.

Such people then immediately point out that this will never happen again. I showed this to one of my classes and then immediately pointed out that this would never happen again. One of my students, though, being sharper than me, simply mentioned that it would happen every thousand years. (3006, 4006, 5006... = 06)

Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!
Glad to hear that things are going good. Remember to soak it all in because all too soon you will be back here in Canada wishing you were back in Korea. Personally, I wouldnt mind because we miss you soo much. Can't wait to go to BC with you two.
Miss you
Clinton and Elizabeth Paul