Friday, August 10, 2007

Funny, Funny Korea

On a pair of underwear: "Pelvis Panties"

Also, a classic (it disappeared for a while but is back now): "Bodygay"

A chicken restaurant: "Donkey Chicken"

From a friend of mine: "If you are a pastor, then I am in your behind." (i.e. If you are a pastor, then I will follow you.)

Shouted at me by a stranger from across the street: "Hello, nice to meet you! You resemble Harry Potter." (Add that to the list of people I apparently look like.)

The children's book "Who Pooped On My Head?" about a gopher who gets his head pooped on and asks all the other animals if they pooped on his head. They deny it, he doesn't believe it, they prove it by giving an example. Finally, he finds the dog and, in retaliation, poops on the dogs head. Unfortunately, gopher poop is a lot less substantial on a dog's head than the other way around.

I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of them right now. Maybe more later!

No comments: